[OLPC-GSoC] GSoC Mentoring

Nirav Patel olpc at spongezone.net
Thu Mar 19 13:48:19 EDT 2009

Wade,

I would be up for that.  My suggestion is to propose a wrapper similar
to OLPCGames or even a fork of OLPCGames rather than a fork of Pygame,
to avoid the cost of keeping up to date with upstream.  Unlike
OLPCGames though, it would need to reflect the modern reality of
running Sugar on diverse hardware.

Nirav