[OLPC-GSoC] GSoC Project : Scrabble

Aditya Vishwakarma adi.vishwakarma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:27:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable advice. Particularly age group targetting, mesh
networking and legal advice.
I have therefore named my game wordsmith, and made appropriate changes to
the wiki page.

I have updated the wiki page accordingly and submitted a proposal at GSoC
page.

Waiting for your feedback,
Aditya