[OLPC-GSoC] Project mentor for gsoc

Shain Padmajan shainp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:49:09 EDT 2008

Hi!

I am Shain Padmajan. I am currently persuing a degree in computer science
and engineering under the Cochin University of Science and Technology
located in Kerala, India. I would like to participate in the Google Summer
of Code program under OLPC.

I am an active member of a FLOSS cell at college and I have extensive
experience in LAMP( LInux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and I have developed many
projects in LAMP.

I would like to develop the "School Server" project described amoung the
ideas on the ideas page of OLPC under GSOC. I am looking for a mentor for
the same.

Please mentor my project for me.

I need to contact Mr. Martin Langhoff, but I cannot find the contact
details.