[OLPC-GSoC] Yet another introduction, and: How do we know about applications?

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:32:13 EDT 2008

All students can ask for feedback on this list; otherwise you will get
feedback by email / through the SoC interface.

Feedback on this list is good if one is amenable, since it lets everyone see
the sorts of issues that make for a better application.  In this case, your
proposal is an interesting one; though as this has been tried unsuccessfully
in the past, it seems quite ambitious.  One typical path to an unsuccessful
summer internship is planning a project that one intends to do alone that is
quite ambitious, without an obvious subset that could be used as an interim
milestone and shared early on for public adoption.   What kind of
collaboration would you expect / need with other projects?  Are there other
people interested in the project who have been working with you to date?
Does this interface directly with [[Develop]]?

SJ