[OLPC-GSoC] Introduction

Eric Burns ericjosephburns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:43:09 EDT 2008

Hi everyone my name is Eric Burns. I'm a junior at Illinois State University
majoring in Computer Science. My project idea is to integrate the ability to
share the journal between users on the network. It would be built into the
Journal itself. The layout can be found on the wiki (
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Summer_of_Code/Ideas) as Publication and Journal
Sharing. I look forward to getting to know you all better through the
mailing list and IRC as we all work on these projects. If anyone has any
ideas or suggestions for the Journal Sharing feature please let me know!