[OLPC-GSoC] Status report dpap-sharp library and f-spot integration.

Andrzej Wytyczak-Partyka iapart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 05:33:11 EDT 2008

Sorry for the long pause in sending the reports, I was away from the
internet for a while and couldn't write much.
The library is in my opinion about 85% functional right now, the client can
find network share and download
pictures from them, the server can publish shares, but the photo streaming
part needs a little more work to be
usable, I should have this done by the end of this week.
Most of the recent work involved fixing content codes to work with DPAP and
also a couple of protocol differences
between the daap-sharp implementation and the iPhoto 5.0.2 which I'm using
for testing.
I also want to start the f-spot integration part in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Andrew