[OLPC-GSoC] mentoring

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:58:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I was signed up as a mentor this year but none of my applications
ended up getting funded.  At least one of my assigned students plans
to work on her project over the summer though, and I will be mentoring
her on a reduced schedule.

But I want to say to all applicants that I'm perfectly willing to
offer advice and support to any activity development or game
development project which you decide to undertake this summer.  If you
need planning advice (PyGTK or PyGame?), help getting set up for
development (emulator, XO or sugar-jhbuild?), or just general coding,
user interface design, performance or other questions feel free to
send me an email or find me on IRC.

There were a *lot* of great activity & game applications this year,
and I would love to see as many of them as possible get completed
anyway.

Best,
Wade