[OLPC-GSoC] LetsType

Prakhar Agarwal prakhar.jiit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:13:18 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone!
I applied with my "LetsType" typing tutor proposal. But, I could not make
it. Anyways, I wish to contribute to OLPC in whatever possible way. I have
noticed that some of the mentors are overloaded at the moment. Also, I have
seen one more proposal for developing a typing tutor for XO. Its good to
know that the importance of such an activity in XO has been realized by many
people apart from me. So, I have completely no issues if the community feels
that other student's proposal is good and can do a better work. Instead, I
would happy to help/suggest some ideas in its development process. It can be
quite fruitful if we collaboratively develop one single typing tutor
dedicated to XO. If this happens, then I will need some other project to
work upon. It will be very motivating if I can be included in a project. I'v
become OLPC's fan! and would want to use every bit/byte/kb of my mind and
creativity for OLPC. For long, I have been searching about how to provide a
direction to my knowledge and OLPC has really rescued me. Thank you so much
everyone. Hoping to spend a happy summer with OLPC!  :-)

Cheers,
--
Prakhar Agarwal
Technical Head - Library R&D Team