[OLPC-GSoC] Congrats!!!!

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Thu Apr 24 18:35:32 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Hemant Goyal <goyal.hemant at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Arjun,
>
> Thank you very much for the good wishes :). I am extremely excited about
> finishing this project in the coming summer :D. It'll be nice summer with
> lots of python and sugar hacking :D

Great to know that! The point I was trying to make was that accessibility
has indeed become an important goal in OLPC's developmental efforts hence
projects such as yours become so important....

I remember, SJ, some time back was planning to have a whole
summer-of-content dedicated to accessibility, which I think is a great idea.

Arjun

--
Arjun Sarwal
Intern, One Laptop per Child