[OLPC-GSoC] Number of SoC projects requested by OLPC

Shikhar shikhar at schmizz.net
Sat Apr 19 09:37:43 EDT 2008

No actually, students getting to know of the number of slots is quite
okay; from what I've seen on #gsoc and Leslie's responses. People want
to know and it gets known and the organizations are not better or worse
off for it. Definite acceptance/rejection is of course not something
students are supposed to know...

Cheers,

Shikhar