[OLPC-GSoC] Number of SoC projects requested by OLPC

Bobby Powers bobbypowers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:54:40 EDT 2008

thanks SJ, that sounds great.  I know for
myself<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OpenSim>that I'd like to work on this
over the summer to some extent and into next
year if I get in or not, and having some tie to OLPC and a little green XO
over the summer (for 2 conferences in the System Dynamics field, one
exclusively for K-12 educators) would go a long way towards getting more
funding and accelerating my efforts in the fall and beyond.  I'm sure others
have similar feelings!

yours,
Bobby Powers