[Grassroots-l] OLPC-SF Summit call for proposals 2015

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Tue Sep 29 04:00:42 EDT 2015

OLPC-SF has opened proposal submission for the 2015 Community Summit
to be held in San Francisco, California during the weekend of October
23-25.

Submission form here:
http://www.olpcsf.org/CommunitySummit2015/proposal

The theme for this year's Summit is OLPC: The Next Generation. Workshop
topics should fall within the theme, for example, offline content,
micro-servers, power solutions, forward-looking education curricula.
They will last for 60-75 minutes. Presenters may be present virtually or
in-person. Group-organized workshops are very much encouraged. We would
like to see sessions that include deployments from different parts of
the world, with discussion of similarities and differences.

Please send any questions to summit at olpcsf.org

We look forward to lively discussions and vigorous networking at the
Summit!

--
Aaron Borden
Human and Hacker