[Grassroots-l] Community Summit 2015 - save the date

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Sat Sep 12 13:26:59 EDT 2015

Hey folks,

Once again, OLPC San Francisco will be hosting the Community Summit.
We're very excited about this year's theme: OLPC The Next Generation.

The Summit to be held October 23rd, 24th, 25th at San Francisco State
University's main campus 1600 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco, CA, USA.

Topics will include OLPC projects as well as others in related
areas such as content, micro-servers, offline access, robotics, and
more. We will live stream sessions where possible, although some
workshops are best attended in person and the hallway track will not be
recorded.

We hope you will attend!

- OLPC-SF

--