[Grassroots-l] Seeking advice on how to get involved

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Aug 19 10:17:47 EDT 2012

Hi Jessie,

Don't hesitate to review others' experiences within
http://planet.laptop.org and also send your resume to
volunteer at laptop.org including your specific interests?

I'd also encourage you to explore and post upon our global community map
http://olpcMAP.net getting to know actual implementation projects that
interest you most-

And consider joining OLPC/Sugar's Community Summit in San Francisco
weekend of Oct 19-21?

     http://olpcSF.org/summit
     http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugarcamp_SF_2012

Cheers & thanks!