[Grassroots-l] Really want to help. How can I open a new repair center in texas?

Aaron Norris operator1designs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 07:10:26 EDT 2011

Hello All,
My name is Aaron Norris. I am the owner of Operator 1 CTG, International and
I have an urgent need to help OLPC. I manage a global computer repair
service out of my home for more than 12 years now and I would love to help
with OLPC's XOs. I've scouring through all the pages and can't pinpoint what
I need. Please, anybody.... point me in the direction i need to go. It seems
I could could also contribute to finishing some of the documentation.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Aaron Norris ( operator1designs at gmail.com )