[Grassroots-l] July 4th, 4PM NYC time: "How Cellular Data can Reach *Distant* Schools" [was: 5 upcoming Sunday talks/events for OLPC volunteers]

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jun 30 16:52:34 EDT 2010

Thanks to Sugar's 3G interface developers who will join from South
America this coming Sunday 4PM!

Reply to holt @ laptop.org for our phone presentation's conf-call
number, and the below speaker's PDF slides, which we hope he might later
make public.

Call is free worldwide, if you have a full "SkypeOut" account.  Live
Chat for those who don't: http://forum.laptop.org/chat (that's
*#olpc-help* on irc.freenode.net)