[Grassroots-l] squeakland.org now has multiple languages

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Sun Oct 18 11:48:33 EDT 2009

Hi everyone

It was a *lot* of work, but squeakland.org is now available in
multiple languages.

Currently we support English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
There's much content that needs further translating, particularly for
French, but you can see for yourself by changing the language drop-
down in the upper-right corner.  As a bonus, I've enabled automatic
Google translation for project comments and the Squeakers page:

http://squeakland.org/squeakers/

Anyway, we've made a start.  If you'd like to add your language to the
list, read these two issues and then click "contact" on the website to
volunteer:

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-481

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-480

There are still some spots that don't translate, such as the Quick
Guides, the bios on the people page, and categories throughout.   Stay
tuned for more progress.

Take care,
Tim

--