[Grassroots-l] Contacts to OLPC folks in Rwanda?

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri May 8 09:01:30 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone here knows who I could contact with
regards to OLPC in Rwanda.

The background is that I recently met a guy from the AEE - Institute for
Sustainable Technologies (http://www.aee-intec.at/index.php?lang=en) who
is working on some projects related to spreading information about
sanitation issues. So we had the idea to maybe start a project to create
content around sanitation which could be used on the XO. Since his
organization already has contacts in Rwanda I thought it might be nice
to get them connected with OLPC folks in the area to find out whether
this might be of interest to them.

Thanks and have a great weekend everyone,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, olpcnews