[Grassroots-l] [olpc] volunteer meeting in boston : Friday, 3-5pm

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Jan 26 18:42:47 EST 2009

Dear all,

You are invited to our weekly volunteer meeting this Friday, 3-5 pm,
at the OLPC offices.  We'll discuss about helping newbies get
involved, ways to improve early experiences on the wiki and mailing
lists, guidelines for filing good bugs. Also on the table: ways to
share good books and other resources, getting involved with a specific
class or teacher, and getting involved for younger students (with
sample unsolicited requests from a few middle school students).

When: Friday, 1500-1700 EST / 1900-2100 UTC
Where: 1CC, Cambridge
Online: #olpc on irc.freenode.net   (write me if you'd like a
teleconference # as well)
Who: Anyone interested in helping others get involved with OLPC, or
improving collaboration around specific projects.

We will have snacks and drinks, and some hackers may drop in from the
end of the week's Drupal Sprint.

SJ
617 529 4266