[Grassroots-l] OLPC-SF December meeting notes...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sun Jan 25 17:30:33 EST 2009

Hi,
I'm running horribly behind on notes and reports from meetings.
Perhaps this is a good indicator that -someone else- should take
notes!!!

In the mean time, here are photos (mine and Joachim's) from the
December meeting.
http://public.fotki.com/joachimp/events/olpcevents/20081213olpcsfmeet/

The highlight of that meeting was "Taking apart the XO and then
putting it back together". I'll post the notes from December and
January sometime soon. My semester begins tomorrow, and they pay me to
do that work ;-)

cheers,
Sameer
--