[Grassroots-l] Laptop programs for schools

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:17:27 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Maribeth Conard
<maribeth at conardcreative.com> wrote:
> Hello, I would like to know if anyone is organizing a Give a School program
> for Tanzania, and if they are looking for recipient schools? My uncle
> started a school in Tanzania and I'd like to find out if they can receive
> laptops. Thank you.

There is apparently a very small program in Tanzania.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program/October_31%2C_2008#Agenda
Rhotia Valley 5

I would like to help organize a much larger one. My initial contact is
in a coffee-growing village on Mt. Kilimanjaro.

> --
> Maribeth Conard
> Conard Creative Group LLC
> "Creating your visual connection"
> 920.884.3199
> Fx 920.496.6009
> www.conardcreative.com
>
> Mailing Address:
> PO Box 966 • Green Bay, WI  54305
>
> Physical Address:
> 2701 Larsen Road, Suite 130 • Green Bay, WI  54303
>

> "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace
> and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of
> Christmas."
>
>   --  (John) Calvin Coolidge
>
> Merry Christmas to you and yours!
>

> Please pass this on to everyone you know who likes to save money:
>  http://www.rtownshopper.com

And Children are my nation.