[Grassroots-l] Laptop programs for schools

Maribeth Conard maribeth at conardcreative.com
Wed Jan 7 11:11:20 EST 2009

Hello, I would like to know if anyone is organizing a Give a School program
for Tanzania, and if they are looking for recipient schools? My uncle
started a school in Tanzania and I¹d like to find out if they can receive
laptops. Thank you.
--
Maribeth Conard
Conard Creative Group LLC

Mailing Address:
PO Box 966 € Green Bay, WI  54305

Physical Address:
2701 Larsen Road, Suite 130 € Green Bay, WI  54303

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace
and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of
Christmas."

>>   --  (John) Calvin Coolidge
>>
>> Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Please pass this on to everyone you know who likes to save money:
http://www.rtownshopper.com