[Grassroots-l] The Information Train

Diomidis Spinellis dds at aueb.gr
Mon Feb 23 03:06:07 EST 2009

Sean,

I'm sorry for failing to provide the video in an open encoding format.
I'm a rookie with video production (a week ago I didn't know what DV
was), and therefore bound to make mistakes.  I've now made available the
video in Ogg Theora format on the project's web page:
<http://www.spinellis.gr/itrain>.  Many thanks for your detailed
transcoding instructions.

Cheers,

Diomidis
--
Professor Diomidis Spinellis
Department of Management Science and Technology
http://www.dmst.aueb.gr/dds/ mailto:dds at aueb.gr