[Grassroots-l] unprinted keyboard

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Feb 23 05:10:49 EST 2009

Hi,

On Montag, 23. Februar 2009, Seth Woodworth wrote:
> The cost for time on a laser cuter HAS to several multiples of what it
> would take to silkscreen a printed layer.

for sure, the cheapest way to do it, would be right during production. or then
maybe not, because if it was cheap, we wouldnt have this discussion but
usable keyboards for many more kids.

the point is, we dont get the keyboardlayout we need, out of the factory. so
by omitting it, we would gain the opportunity to add it later.

regards,
	Holger