[Grassroots-l] unprinted keyboard

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Mon Feb 23 00:57:56 EST 2009

You are right!

about $1.50 compared to $0.15.  Actually handling and curing for silk
screen costs more than the ink itself.

This means a customized XO, any language, would cost $1.50 more (one
dollar fifty cents), by the unit, or $0.15 more by the 1.000.

Of course these are ballpark numbers.

I don't think people would mind that added cost, even if it were 5 times
as much?  Even the Dvorak enthusiasts could get their way!