[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] Change the World (FAST!)

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Feb 9 08:59:56 EST 2009

Hi,

On Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, Samuel Klein wrote:
> > We specifically asked, as per Yama's "pronunciamiento" that you so much
> > liked, for "a simple process for buying 1 or 200".
> Noted.  You mean in some way similar to G* - with minimal warranty and
> support, at whatever cost is necessary?

I can say that the decission to cease g100 and g1000 also caused irritations
and frustrations at olpc germany.

Sure, large deployments are cooler^wmore important, and the developing world
is (and should be) the focus, but "killing the non-developing-world market"
doesnt seem like a good idea to me.

regards,
	Holger