[Grassroots-l] XO- biography/interview

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 13 00:42:15 EDT 2009

Hello Søren,

I for one would be happy to talk with you for your project.

However I'm currently in Nepal and these days we're having quite some
issues with daily power cuts and a non-working Internet connection at
home. So I might have to wait until the situation gets a bit better
before I can schedule a Skype call.

Until when do you need to have your interviews completed?

Cheers,
Christoph