[Grassroots-l] XO- biography/interview

Søren Hougesen s_hougesen at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:00:11 EDT 2009

Hi OLPC grassroot

My name is Søren Hougesen. My studypartner Jakob and I are doing our final project to become educational anthropologists at Aarhus University, Denmark. In our project we examen the 'biography' of the XO-computer from its ideas shaped within MIT to the foundation of OLPC and the production of the XO, ending with the study of students and teahcers using the XO at a recent fieldwork in an elementary school in Birmingham Alabama.

 we would like to do an interview with members of the OLPC-grassroot organisation about topics like; the development of the project, the role of the grassroot organisation, your involvement and insigths into the OLPC-project, stories and anecdotes If you are interessted. We suggest that we do it on skype whenever it is convenient for you.

Best regards,
Søren Hougesen