[Grassroots-l] OLPC in Kindergarten

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Apr 29 20:55:34 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> Hola Alejandro,
>
> I'm currently not aware of any other OLPC or Sugar projects working with
> children at that age. Most pilots and deployments currently seem to be
> focused on primary-school children (age 6 to 10).

We have a local Montessori that has two XOs and is considering using
them with the 4 to 5 year olds. They haven't started yet, but it would
be interesting to see what their experience is like once they begin in
the summer.

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.