[Grassroots-l] personal Re: Experience w/ using GPS with XO laptops

Jeff Mascornick jjm4114 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 22:24:53 EDT 2009

I would like to rephase my question please. I understand that there are many issues involved with XOs and all of that ----- I am wondering if any one knows whether GPS units/software will be compatible with the newest versions of XO laptops. If so which software, does anyone have experience with this, I would  be very interested in hearing about it.
Thank you for reading.

Jeff Mascornick, MA
Research Assistant
Center for Community Research & Service
School of Urban Affairs and Public Policy University of Delaware
jjm4114 at yahoo.com
(302)547-5952 (c)