[Grassroots-l] Test Results Needed for Activities in 8.2

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 09:53:59 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the input. Help is in. Its listed on the link to G1G1
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities#G1G1_activities although it wasn't
really in the original G1G1 set.

Maze is also in.

Colors, Physics and X20 did not make it mostly due to short warning time
on my part and a desire to ship only a small set.

I know that the activity authors will be happy to hear that they are
successful with kids! I'll pass the word along.

We will prepare a target list of activities for the next release earlier
in the cycle.

Thanks,

Greg S