[Grassroots-l] [Olpc-open] [IAEP] G1G1 (was Re: [Community-news] OLPC News (2008-09-29))

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 19:48:27 EDT 2008

That's a fine idea.  I've seen some people with their own minimoo
cards, but we can collectively do a better job of photo selection.
One generic card that suits everyone, for starters... please submit
lists of photos you'd like to see on community minimoo cards to
[[community media]] -- I'll look into what sort of bulk deals we can
get.

SJ