[Grassroots-l] [Olpc-open] G1G1 launch parties!

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:55:00 EST 2008

I would start with a simple update to the current trifold and
one-sheet introductions at [[Flyers]] that mentions g1g1 -- everyone's
been asking for this.

having a batch of laptops that people can use to learn Sudoku or
Bridge would be a nice exercise.  Walking through the intro to etoys
likewise.  I'm still unhappy with yoshiki that the Castle level of
that intro hasn't been made...

SJ