[Grassroots-l] Help the G1G1 marketing effort

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at laptop.org
Fri Nov 7 01:00:19 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

Recently Seth Woodworth posted a list of words/phrases which can be
translated and used in the upcoming Give One Get One marketing
campaign. I have added those strings to Pootle
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/projects/olpc/). It would be awesome
if you can translate as many of those strings as possible within the
next few days (this is a bit urgent as we need the translations pretty
soon). Please let me know (sayamindu at laptop.org) if you face any
issues with the translations/our Pootle server.

A primer to our Pootle translation system is at
http://dev.laptop.org/~sayamindu/pootleforxo2.pdf

Thank you,
Sayamindu

--