[Grassroots-l] domestic educational programming

Heather Richie heather at wickrock.com
Thu May 29 21:41:01 EDT 2008

I am confused as to whether or not it is possible to orchestrate the
fundraising to bring these laptops into classrooms in the Mississippi
Delta region of the U.S. The region (beginning with Philips Co, AR)
is similar in poverty statistics and geographically isolated as
developing nations. However, I can only find interest groups on the
site. I'm looking to use our fundraising dollars to obtain laptops
and implement educational programming in the Delta community. How do
I do that?

Thank you,

Heather Richie