[Grassroots-l] Turkish keyboard layout

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:08:48 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Kim Quirk <kim at laptop.org> wrote:
> We are trying to finalize the Turkish keyboard and I would like to get
> any last minute opinions or thoughts. A number of people have already
> provided their input -- THANKS!
>
> Please see the updated "Q" keyboard layout for Turkey:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Turkish_Keyboard
>
> If anyone can provide the xkb file, that would be great!
> We could also use some help with Turkish translations.
> Thanks Gary for catching the missing 'V' in the earlier version of the
> Q keyboard.

Symbol file attached.
The Manufacturing data page shows that for the Turkish machines, the
KL tag should be set to us,tr. Do we need this ? From what I
understand, the KL tag being set to tr only should do the trick.

I'm not sure about the workflow for adding new keyboards - do I add
the relevant changes to xkeyboard-config and start a build in Koji ?
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta