[Grassroots-l] There's Still Time! Enter the Dr. Dobb's Challenge Now

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:49:09 EDT 2008

Shame on you! Windows! What ever happened to "Running light without overbyte"?

I'm publicizing this to my Linux friends, and suggesting that they
tear your code apart and make something in PyGame or Etoys, or
whatever Free Software they like. Thanks for the art. I expect some
interesting mashups.

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/