[Grassroots-l] OLPC Ecuador contact info?

Randall Whitman randall at whizman.com
Tue May 20 14:22:21 EDT 2008

Hi all - after lurking for a few weeks, today I came across a question
I would like to ask on this list.

I have been making some grassroots efforts to raise awareness of the OLPC
in the Redlands/Inland-Empire area of Southern California, USA.
One person in my network is originally from Ecuador, and is planning to
send some info to some contacts in her home country, and in an email asked:

> The web site in spanish looks great. ... I'll forward it to see what
> response it gets.  Should I give them your information as the point of
> contact?  ...

As I am not an *official* part of OLPC, nor am I located in Ecuador,
please let me know what would be the best contact info I can provide her.
The following is what i've looked up so far, but maybe someone has
better info?

   Linkname: Una Laptop por Chico (OLPC), una laptop de $100 para la
          educación de los chicos del mundo

   Linkname: OLPC Ecuador - OLPC

   Linkname: OLPC Spanish America/Community - OLPC

   Linkname: Organizacion Juventud Ecuatoriana - OLPC Ecuador

Thanks.
Randall  <www.whizman.com/contact.html>