[Grassroots-l] International Volunteer Partnership

Emmanuel Odonkor service.gnvs at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:43:41 EDT 2008

 Dear Sir/Madam
                 We are a Ghanaian Based local NGO named Ghana Network
ofVolunteer Service. We are currently looking for volunteer partnership
opportunities with organizations such as yourselves. We are very
interested in yourpresigiuos NGO and the services you provide and the
programmes that you offer, and would very much like to establish a
partnership with you.
We will solely represent you organization here in Ghana,since you currently
do not have any project,affilaite or partners here in Ghana.We invite
foreign volunteers to teach in our Schools and engage in Local Community
Projects or any program you will be willing to offer us.
          Could you please let me know whether you would be interested?
  We sincerely hope soo,since we do not have any partnership with any
  NGO,we do only receive volunteer applications through our web site.
  Please feel free to browse our website listed below as it will
  give you a good idea about what we aim to do. We retreive your e-mail
  address from the internet
 I hope to hear from you soon.
  Kind Regards
  Mr. Emmanuel Odonkor