[Grassroots-l] OLPC Philippines Education Project Announcement

Rowen Remis Iral rowen_remis_iral at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 22:15:57 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm currently the Project Manager/Systems Engineer of the project.

OLPC Philippines has its wiki page on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Philippines

Also the Philippine grassroots group has an official website http://olpcph.multiply.com

We list current updates on these websites and also put some notes on what was happening.

We are also looking for starting a deployment of units, as soon as the window is open, it would be nice for us to hear from Mel Chua on how we can purchase machines since supporting organizations and donors will be ready soon.

Rowen Remis R. Iral
Fundamental IT Engineer
http://olpcph.multiply.com