[Grassroots-l] OLPC in Colombia

Greg Smith (gregmsmi) gregmsmi at cisco.com
Sun Mar 23 15:00:43 EDT 2008

Hi Marcela,

Thanks for your interest in OLPC in general and opportunities in
Colombia in particular.

There is an e-mail list specifically for Colombia which you can join.

Look in the archives for the Colombia list and you will see that our
leader in Bogota is Rafael. I believe we are close to rolling out some
Xos in Colombia and I'm sure we could use your help.

Join that list and send a note there. I trust that Rafael and the team
can find a way to get you involved.

Thanks,

Greg Smith

Message: 6