[Grassroots-l] Dallas, TX grass root

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Jun 4 15:18:28 EDT 2008

Hi Neil, welcome to OLPC.

I'd be glad to help find some resources for you and try to help you get
started.

A few questions for you
Do you have an XO?
Have you seen sugarlabs? (a group porting sugar to regular linux machines)
Do you have a current contacts at schools?
What is your technology background?

And on the other side, what would you like from OLPC (or me, I'd love to
help)?
Do have an XO?
Would you like help meeting up with others who have XOs?
Are you interested in starting up a Grassroots group, or working on your
own?

Be glad to help, tell me more!

Seth