[Grassroots-l] [Localization] [Fwd: Re: #7116 NORM Never A: Possible European G1G1 program needs appropriate keyboards]

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:26:51 EDT 2008

I made an error in my previous posting. The OLPC French AZERTY
keyboard layout exists, and is shown on the OLPC French Keyboard page
on the Wiki. ISO_Next_Group and ISO_Prev_Group in the file listing are
the keyboard switching commands. I see that this definition supports
more than the two layouts proposed originally for OLPC keyboards by
cycling through a list. See
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Category:Keyboard for links to other
available layouts.

--