[Grassroots-l] Weekend food for thought.

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Thu Jul 10 04:09:43 EDT 2008

The only solution to this is to create more entries on pages like
[[Participate]] and [[Open projects]].  Which then in turn means cleaning up
name spaces like [[Translate]] <<< a big mess! and [[Testing]] < which has a
lot of obsolete pages.  Some new tasks need to be on the wiki, some tasks
need to sit in different task lists and just can be linked to.

Here's an example:

I have 300+ health illustrations that need to be run through a pretty simple
process; being vectorized, touched up, and maybe colored in inkscape.  The
resulting images need to be uploaded back somewhere.

Pretty simple process.
Now repeat 300+ times.

Once that is done, I could dig up a few thousand more.

What I would like is some simple script that can bring up X number of these
to be displayed to the user.  They can download any given file, work on it,
and then upload it when they're done.  Once it's uploaded, that file really
shouldn't be show to people when they look at this page.  What the best way
to do this is I would love to discuss, but first I need someone to do the
php hacking to get this done, suggestions?