[Grassroots-l] #olpc-europe meeting (10.1.08)

Florian Fainelli florian at openwrt.org
Thu Jan 10 15:42:22 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008, Chris Hager a écrit :
> Thanks to all of you and I look forward to the next meeting on Thursday,
> 24.1.2008, 17:00 UTC (18 CET).

Thanks for the summary of the meeting. I am sorry I could not be there, had
another meeting in our freshly setup hackerspace in Paris, should
definitively focus on the ubiquity machine as my next project ;)

Once again thanks for arranging another laptop for Solutions Linux, but it is
really not problem if we cannot get a second one there, one is already great
to show it.