[Grassroots-l] promotional material for schools to donate

Mark Anderson mark at scootercat.com
Sat Jan 5 11:27:59 EST 2008

Hello,

my daughter's K-8 school raises funds for charitable causes, it is not
big bucks but they do several causes during the school year.  I would
like to suggest that they donate to OLPC, and have gathered a lot of
info online myself (mainly to convince my wife that G1G1 for our
daughter was a great idea) but would like to know if there is some
"package" or web site that has a lot of this sort of promotional info
all in one place?

thanks in advance...
Mark