[Grassroots-l] hackathon/mini-Jam in Boston, Sat. 2/16

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Feb 13 16:29:33 EST 2008

Right - hence the [[Jams]] page on the wiki. There's even a
[[Template:Jam]] for folks who want to host their own hacking party (we
avoided calling it a "hackathon" because nontechnical contributions are
equally important and welcome.)

I know a bunch of people on this list have attended and run Jams before
- please feel free to clean up the [[How to run a jam]] guide, if you
have tips and advice for others running future events.

-Mel