[Grassroots-l] hackathon/mini-Jam in Boston, Sat. 2/16

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:59:55 EST 2008

I am involved with hackathons in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. It
seems to me that we need a place to coordinate our work, so that
people joining the various hackathons around the country and the globe
can find out what to work on and share what they are doing.

On Feb 13, 2008 10:47 AM, Nicole Lee <nicole.lee at students.olin.edu> wrote:
> The Olin College OLPC chapter, on the wiki at [[Olin university chapter]],
> is hosting a min-jam in the Boston area this weekend. we will be running it
> at Olin, about 40 minutes outside of Boston/Cambridge [in Needham, MA], and
> we'd love to have local contributors [hardware, software, education, wiki
> people, general content; anything really] swing by. The event will run from
> 12:00pm on Saturday until 6:00am on Sunday morning. You can find more
> details on the wiki at [[University Chapter Jam Boston]] or at our website,
> <http://olinolpc.org>.
>
> In addition to participants, we are also looking for good project ideas,
> along the lines of
> <http://www.olpcaustria.org/mediawiki/index.php/Ideas_for_activities>. If
> you have anything, email me, leave a note on my talk page [[User
> talk:Nlee]], or on the event page [[Talk:University Chapter Jam Boston]].
>
> Thanks!
> -Nikki

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/