[Grassroots-l] Fwd: OLPC/XO event for Cambridge Science Festival

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Feb 7 18:16:57 EST 2008

Hi,

Mchua, Babbing, and Arjun are working with Edward Freedman (of the
Boston ACM) on an event for the cambridge science festival (on either
April 27 or May 3).  Feedback appreciated; another core organizer is
needed who is in the area and could attend the event.  the event
description has to go in this week, so get your feedback on duration
and # of tracks in now.

SJ