[Grassroots-l] hub for remote participation in IGF December 3 - 6 Delhi

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Aug 29 14:40:26 EDT 2008

Sylvia Caras wrote:
> Hi, Sameer.
>
> My first thought was that it would be great to have a hub, to be able
> to participate remotely.  But for me it would be too late at night.
> As it turns out, the organizers are setting up some remote access; I
> don't know the details yet.

Can you let me/us know of the details once you know more? I will be in
Hyderabad early to mid November and will most probably be doing a couple
of presentations about FOSS and OLPC. I'll post details once I have
confirmation.

> It would be wonderful if there were people at the meeting with some
> OLPCs to demonstrate the potential.

Someone from Hyderabad signed up for the recent Reliance/OLPC workshop.
Maybe we can find out from the india list (copied) if they have XOs in
Hyderabad. Amit, any contacts in Hyderabad?

> I posted here so people would know about the opportunity.

Thanks again!!!

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.